Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family Reunion

This past weekend we went to Port O'Connor where we have a beach house on Magnolia Beach to get together with alllllll my mothers side of my family.  Every year we go down on 4th of July weekend and celebrate! Heres a few pictures for the weekend!



me and mommy on our way! 


we were stuck behind this truck for over an hour!
it took up two whole lanes!!!!!

playing with the effects on my camera!

view from our beach house

enjoying an evening golf cart ride with my cousin and my mom





these guys started running after me and my cousin wanting
to hang with us! lol

My cute little cousin Jake! he is so precious!



Someone was getting married lol

Buy  1 get 11 free????
dont mind if i do!



Not zoomed in...

...Zoomed a little bit...

...little bit more...

...little more...

...little moree...theres a person in the window...


...and the name of the ship...
i just love how good my zoom is on my camera!

TANNN LINESS lol







Trying to get as dark as my mother!




Celebrating 4th of July!


the side of our beach house!

Another little cousin Luke

GATTTOOORRRR


look at thosee eyyesss! scary!

the kidss loved this little pool in the yard

hee loves his fire chief hat

My 4th of July outfit!

The whole family on my moms side.

The Howe's Beach House!

The front of the house!

We all wrote our name and had hand prints in the concert
at the beach house...you cant really see the hand prints though












Colorado River.


No comments:

Post a Comment