Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Stephanie's 21!

Yesterday (July 10th) my best friend Stephanie Anna Rogers turned 21! I have known Steph since we were in diapers since our parents were good friends. So we are going on 2 decades of friendship! I have grown up with Stephanie as if she was my sister. I can tell her anything and I know she wont go behind my back.  I've been to almost every single one of her birthdays! So i was so excited to celebrate her 21st! Here's some pictures from the day!


Cody, Laura, and I trying to get Stephanie's gift
basket together without her knowing!

Birthday Cake!

Lunch at the Roger's house!
First beer of the day!


The cake Stephanies mom and step dad got for her

With her gift basket! 


Her very first beer run! 

She was so excited!


getting ready for the night!



Tryyying to get together to take a picture




Cody and I


Lauras face is priceless!
Cracks me up everytime.

Jake and Steph have the same birthday!!!

Logan and Hunter just think their the coolest!



John, Chris, and Jake





Cody, Jake, and Hunter

Stephanie and Ashton

Stephanies 21 glass!!!
(I had to write 21 on it)






Fav picture EVER!




One shot....

...Somehow she ended up with twooo.










MIRROR PIC


















Getting home from The Shack...Stephanie couldnt walk.




Trying to take care of Stephanie





Drunk As Fuck!


and my phone was blown up..




HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO STEPHANIE ANN ROGERS...
I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH! 
HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD BIRTHDAY...WELL AT LEAST THE TIMES YOU REMEMBER.. 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment