Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More Surveysssss

1.Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend?
Not at this moment no.

2.When did your last hug take place?
Yesterday I do believe

3.Are you a jealous person?
Not at all. I shouldnt have to be.

4.Are you tired right now?
Not anymore I just finished my coffee.

5.Do you chew on your straws?
I do. haha. 

6.Have you ever been called a tease?
Yah haha. My friends call me one. 

7.Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Never. I can barely stay awake for 12.

8.Do you cry easily?
It takes a lot for me to cry. Unless it has to do with a fear and then im a mess.

9.What should you be doing right now?
More paperwork for work....The pile never seems to get smaller.

10.Are you a heavy sleeper?
Depends how tired I am before I go to sleep.

11.Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months?
Been there done that with all my relationships.

12.Are you mad at someone right now?
Nope. I try not to stay mad at people, its a waist of time.

13.Do you believe in love?
Of course! I am in love.

14.What makes you laugh no matter what?
Everything! I laugh so much and people dont even know why sometimes.
I tend to crack myself up.

15.Who was the last person you talked to?
Mr. Harkrider. Hes 100 years old and lives at the hotel. He is so funny!

16.Do you get butterflies around the person you like?
I dont like anyone at the moment....But when I do yes.

17.Will you get married?
Only the good Lord knows.

18.When was the last time you smiled?
Like 5 minutes ago.

19.Does anyone like you?
Nope.

20.Do you secretly like someone?
If I put yes it wouldnt be a secret and then Id have to go back and change all my answers.

21.Who was the first person you talked to today?
Janel!!!! Another manager at the hotel and she was gone all weekend and I missed her.

22.Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Stephanie and Laura.

23.What are you NOT looking forward to?
School starting next week. I actually have to be on campus this time. BLAHH.

24.What ARE you looking forward to?
Beach house party in July, 4th of July, My 21st birthday in August, Going to the lake! and many other exciting summer things!

25.Has someone of the opposite sex ever told you they loved you, and meant it?
Yes. 

26.Suppose you see your ex kissing another person what would you do?
Nothing. Their an ex.

27.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
I've already moved out. But moving out of my current house....I dont know.

28.Are you a forgiving person?
Sometimes. If its something the person was truely sorry for and proved it.

29.How many TRUE friends do you have?
a couple.

30.Do you fall for people easily?
Not at all. It takes a while for me to actually like someone. I have standards and wont lower them for anyone.

31.Have you ever fallen for your ex’s best friend?
Nope.

32.What’s the last thing you put in your mouth?
Coffee.

33.Who was the last person you drove with?
Ummmm. I think my mother.

34.How late did you stay up last night and why?
went to sleep at 9pm after watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians.

35.If you could move somewhere else, would you?
To a beach! only because its summer right now and thats where I want to be at the moment. But I would love to move out to our horse breeding farm.

36.Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Me and Brooke. on our horses.

37.Can you live a day without TV?
Oh yeah I do it all the time.

38.When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
Oh goodness....I cant even remember.

39.Three names you go by..
Haylie, Hay, Hales.

40.Are you currently in a relationship?
Nope. Single babyyy

41.What is your all-time favorite romance movie?
The Proposal....its so funny

42.Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
Yes and no. 

43.What’s your current problem?
Getting my work done. 

44.Have you ever had your heart broken?
Kinda.
45.Your thoughts of long distance relationships?
Been there Done that....Very hard. Thank goodness for Skype! 

46.How many kids do you want to have?
5 at the most!

47.Have you ever found it hard to tell someone you like them?
I do make the first move! 







1: Real Name?
Haylie Elysha Musser

2: Current crush!?
Ne one

3: Addiction?
Sweets.

4: How tall am I?
5'3

5: Relationship status?
Single!

6: Girls I trust?
Stephanie and Laura

7: Boys I trust?
Jacob, Seth, and Michael

9: Current mood?
Tired, but happy!

10: When was the last time I did something for the 1st time?
I tried a new type of coffee!
a pack of hot cocoa mix, coffee, and a little half and half! SOO GOOD!

11: Confession:
um....I dont have anything.

12: Who I miss?
My brother Seth. I hate how hes always working all over the United States with his company! 

13: Who I last hugged?
Janel! 

14: Who understands me?
My family and my closes friends

15: Someone who is always there for me:
Stephanie and Laura

16: Last Text?
Stephanie - "Lets get mani/Pedis today!"

17: Who’s a stranger:
Everyone who stays at the hotel.

18: Who makes me laugh the most?
Everyone lol

19: Who I do the craziest stuff with?
Stephanie and Laura

20: Who makes me smile?
All my co-workers.

21: What am i listening to?
Janel talking to me, but im not actually listening...oops. lol

22: Turn on’s?
smells good, muscular, sweet, funny, good teeth/hygiene.

23: Turn offs?
Bad breath, Short.

24. Bestfriends?
Stephanie and Laura

26: Second confess?
None.

27: What I hate?
Rudeness. Impolite people, unprofessional at work, lazy.

28: Who’s annoying?
anyone with the above characteristics.

29: Last person to give you butterflies?
Its been a while.





1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now?
Im not really confused at all right now

2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
I do sometimes. when people wake up before me.

3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?
HELL YAH! 

4: Do you find it easy to trust others?
yah. I trust everyone until they prove me wrong.

5: What were you doing at 11PM last night?
Asleep

6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?
Stephanie most def. and Laura is chasing after us trying to get us back.

7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
Leave the person if I am with them.

8: Are you close with your dad?
Very much so.

9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right?
Nope.

10: What are you listening to?
My bracelets banging against each other while typing.

11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
Water.

12. Do you like hickeys?
GROSSSSS no!

13: What time do you go to bed?
around 8 or 9PM

14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
No one that I can think of.

15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both?
Yes.

16: Do you always answer your texts?
No. It takes me a while to respond because I start doing something else and forget about it.

17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?
No I dont hate anyone.

18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Today. Through facebook 

19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
My friends

20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Why can I not fall asleep!

21: Is anyone else in the room with you?
A few people.

22: Do you believe what goes around comes around?
No.

23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now?
I assume. I dont remember what happened 4 months ago.

24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
Kinda. But it is what it is.

25: In the past week, have you cried?
Nope.

26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing?
muli colored. Pinks, Sky blues, tans, yellows. kinda in a floral print.

27: Do people ever call you by your last name?
Nope. I hate that.

28: Is anyone ignoring you right now?
Not that I know of.

29: Do you have a best friend?
I sure do! 

30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
maybe a little. But not really.

31: Who was your last call from?
My daddy.

32: Are you mad at anyone?
Not that I can think of.

33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Always! 

34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday?
23. They just turned 22 this month.

35: How many more days until your birthday?
I dont know how many days but like 9 weeks I think.

36: Do you have any summer plans yet?
oh tons!!!!!!

37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?
A few

38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?
I never keep anything from them

39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
nope. I cant keep things in. It drives me crazy

40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
ummm yah a little bit.

41: Do you think age matters in relationships?
Personally yes.

42: Are you available?
Depends.

43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended?
one.

44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
Belly button. Thats the only piercing I would get other than my ears!

45: Do you believe exes can be friends?
Yes.

46: Do you regret anything?
Nothing at all.

47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
This survey. 

48: Did you ever lose a best friend?
Kinda....They just moved a way.

49: Was your last kiss a mistake?
Nope.

50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?
I dont chase after anyone.

51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
Yes.

52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?
A little bit.

53: What was the last thing you ate?
A salad and that was yesterday.

54: Did you get any compliments today?
Yah on my shirt. and my hair.

55: Where are you going on your next vacation?
The Beach!!!!!

56: Do you own anything from other countries?
Money.

57: Are most of your friend guys or girls?
mostly girls. but its not a big difference in numbers

58: Where have you lived most of your life?
Nacogdoches! all my life.

59: When was the last time you took a long drive?
To Houston on mothers day!

60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
Oh gosh ahahha I forgot about this game...and yes I did when i was younger.

61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house?
I have! but it makes me nervous.

62: Who do you text the most?
I dont text a lot, but cody, stephanie, and then my family.

63: What was the last movie you saw?
I havnt seen a movie in a while. 

64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex?
I dont have one.

65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010?
one I believe.

66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you?
Nope. Never kissed anyone younger than me.

67: Do you curse around your parents?
NEVER! They would kill me.

68: Are you happy with where you live?
Love it so much.

69: Do you collect anything?
Butterflies. But they have to be real and framed in a shadow box. I dont collect fake ones or anything.

70: What’s your favourite colour?
Teal and Red.

71: Does the last song you listened to remind you of anyone?
I dont even remember the last song I listened to.

72: Has anyone ever cheated on you?
Yes.

73: What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work Work Work

74: Do you have siblings over the age of twenty-one?
Yup. All my siblings are over 21. Im a young-in

75: Does your last ex have a job?
Yup. The same job where we met at.

76: What would you do if you found out your most recent ex was in a relationship?
Good for him. I hope he is happy.

77: Where is your cellphone?
In my purse. I think/I hope.

78: What colour is your cellphone?
White.

79: What did you dream of last night?
I cant remember now that im thinking about it.

80: Are you atheist?
NOOOOOO

81: Will you change your name when you get married?
Of course!!!!!!!

82: Are you ready for autumn weather?
Nooooo. Im ready for summer!

83: Have you had any big storms recently?
recently no.

84: What kind of bottoms are you wearing?
Black pants. For work! YAY









No comments:

Post a Comment