Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Survey Number Two


1-How are you?
 Im doing well, Thanks.

2-Post a picture of yourself.

3-Do you ever wish you were someone else?
No, but sometimes I wish I could walk in the shoes of someone famous just for one day to see how it is/

4-What is your entire name?
Haylie Elysha Musser

5-How old are you?
20 - fixing to be 21 in August! 

6-Age you get mistaken for:
Younger than I am. 

7-Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality:
Leo, and sometimes I think it fits me perfectly. Other days I question it. lol

8-What did you do on your last birthday?
Michael cooked me dinner, and bought me flowers, and my mom cooked me a cake! 

9-What is one thing you would like to accomplish before your next birthday?
Well I dont have a lot of time, but I would like to not spend money on unnecessary  things. Thats a challenge for me though. 

10-What is your hair color?
Dirty Blonde/Light Brown

11-Have you ever dyed your hair?
No, but I love using lemon juice to make my hair lighter in the summer.

12-What is your eye color?
Blue, with a yellow ring.

13-If you could change your eye color, would you?
I dont want to permanently but I would like to have brown eyes for a day. 

14-Do you wear contacts/glasses?
No, 20/20 vision.

18-Do you have any tattoos?
I do not. I want one though! but i have a fear of pain.

19-Do you have any piercings?
My ears. My mom got them done when I was 4 months old. or younger.

20-Left or right handed?
I am ambidextrous. So both! 

21-What’s your sexual orientation?
Straight. I only like MEN.

22-Do you drink?
I do, but not everyday, only on occasions.
 
23-Do you smoke?
NEVER! GROSS! BLAHHH! EW!

24-Do you have any pets?
Do I? I have so many! about 70 Horses, 150 head of cattle, 4 dogs, and 3 cats, and tons of chickens, and like 10 goats.

25-Where do you work?
Hotel Fredonia, Management.

26-Something you are working on right now:
Well I am suppose to be doing some paper work at work right now...but it can wait. lol

27-Do you have any “rules” about food?
um no? I am a VERY picky eater though.

28-Where are you from?
The country! Nacogdoches, TX born and raised.

29-What would you say is your best quality?
Personality, I love to have fun and make people smile and laugh. So I believe thats something good to have.

30-What do you think you’re really good at?
Getting things done. I have to finish a project that I started or it bothers me.

31-What do you think you’re really bad at?
Procrastination. Im so bad at it! I put stuff off for a while, oops.

33-Are you a bad person?
No, but I dont put up with a bunch of B.S.

34-Are you nice to everyone?
Not everyone. Piss me off once, and it takes a while to get back on my good side.

36-Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
Yeah, that I was pregnant, guess it turned back on them when 9 months later I didnt have a baby, and they looked like a fool.

37-What is your ideal bed? Why?
anything but a twin sized bed. I like to sleep in the middle. lol

38-Did you wake up cranky?
I never wake up cranky, I love mornings so I enjoy getting up and sitting on the couch drinking coffee and watching the news.

39-Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
No. But my cats sleep with me. 

40-What do you think about the most?
I think about what I have to get done for the day and when things are due, like bills.

42-What you want to be when you “get older”?
I want to be a CEO of a big business.

43-What are your career goals?
Finish college with at the least a 3.5GPA. (Right now its a 3.8 :) ) and then work for a company and move my way up in the business.

44-What is your ideal career?
What ever God has in store for me. 
Personally, I have no idea.

45-Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
Not at all. 2 years ago I was starting my sophomore year in college and just trying to get through it. Now im starting my Senior year and trying to figure out my next step out of college. Kinda stressing me out thinking about all these career questions. 

46-Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
All the time. If something reminds me about something I  think about the rest of the day. 

47-Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
When I was like 2 probably lol.

48-Say 10 facts about your room:
(My rent house bedroom)
-It has a warm feel to it.
-I have a HUGE closet.
-It's ALWAYS clean.
-My bed is always made.
-I have tan walls.
-Brown furniture.
-Flat screen TV.
-Deep purple bath towels in the bathroom.
-Candles EVERYWHERE
-I have a sewing machine on my desk.

49-Do you have any phobias?
yes! Pain, death, snakes, spiders, and heights at a certain distance. 

50-Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
I have never been to either, I tell all my problems to my friends, because I know they will always be their to help me through them. 

51-Are you allergic to anything? If so, what?
Peanuts, Peanut Butter, and Peanut Oil. - It will almost kill me.

52-Ever broken any bones?
Shattered my Knee and Elbow and had a concussion when I was like 14 years old, Due to gymnastics. 

53-Ever come close to death?
Yes,this brings me back to my allergies. 
I ate a peanut butter cookie (Before I knew I was allergic) and it made my throat swell up and close and I couldnt breathe. My brother RUSHED me to the hospital where they suck tubes down my throat to help me breathe. The dr. told me that if they didnt put the tubes in my throat when they did, I could of died. Now I carry and epipen with me at all times.

60-Do you have a facebook? 
Um...who doesnt...lol

61-Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
lol...this is a stupid question...yes I have TONS.

62-Describe yourself in one word:
Fun
63-A quote you try to live by:
Everything happens for a reason, whether you know the reason or not. 

64-A famous person you’ve been compared to:
When I was in like 3rd Grade everyone said I looked like brittany Spears when she first came out....I beg to differ.

65-Weird things you do when you’re alone:
Nothing. I just sit on the couch and watch tv or get on my computer.

66-Something you do without realising:
Play with my hair. My co-managers start counting everytime I touch my hair and tell me at the end of the day. Thanks guys! 

68-Someone you’d like to be for a day and why:
A Kardashian!!! mostly Kourtney! and why....Just because I love them! 

69- Compliment you get daily:
"You look cute today" or "I love your eyes"

Favorites

70-What is your favorite thing to do?
I love being with my friends. They are always so much fun and entertaining. 

71-What’s your favorite color?
Teal and Red

73-What’s your favorite movie?
Sweet Home Alabama, The Blind Side, How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days, The Proposal, Grown Ups, Just Go With It, and many many more! 

74-What are your favorite books?
The only types of books I like are biographies. Weird I know, but I love reading about famous peoples lives. But other than that I HATE reading! 

75-What is your favorite quote and why?
I dont really have a fav quote.

76-What is your favorite word?
Totally. not really sure why, but I tend to catch myself saying it a lot.

77-What is your least favorite word?
um, I cant think of one at the moment. 

78-What is your favorite type of food?
Anything Italian. or American.

79-You favorite ice cream?
Vanilla with toppings. But I prefer Frozen yogurt over ice cream. Much healthier. 

80-What’s your favorite animal?
Horses

81-Dogs or cats?
I love both! 

82-Describe your favourite texture:
thats weird...I have no clue.

83-What is your favorite flower?
Sunflowers or Daisies.

84-What’s your favorite scent?
I love the smell of flowers. and for candles I hate food scents.

85-What is your favorite season?
Summer of course.

86-What are the top five places you wish you could go before you die?
Fiji, Tahiti,Alaska, Greece, and Africa.

87-What are four things you can’t live without and why?
*Car keys/Car - I cant get around any way else in a decent amount of time.
*Cell Phone - My whole life is on my smart phone.
*Clothes - Im not going around naked.
*Money - I hate when people say money isnt important. Uh yah it is. You have to have money to survive.

88-Which mythological creature are you most like? Why?
What???? Weird...None.

89-What’s your favorite television show?
Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Ice Loves Coco, Guilianna and Bill, everything on TLC and wedding shows, House Hunters and House Hunters International, E! News,  and theirs probably more but I cant think of them.

90-Favorite place to shop at?
Victorias Secret, Body Central, Rue 21, Forever 21, XXI, Dalias, and moreee.

91-Say 2 facts about your favorite things:
*Summer - I LOOVVEE hot weather. 
*Horses - I cant imagine my life with out them.

Friends

106-Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do all the time! You never know but it could make someones day a little bit better.

107-Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Girls. But I do have a lot of guy friends.

108-Who is someone you never get tired of?
Stephanie and Laura....Their my room mates and plus we have known each other since we all were 2 years old in day care together. And we have been through ups and downs and turn arounds. And I cant live with out either of them. We know EVERYTHING about each other, and if theirs anything wrong they are always the ones I can turn to.

109-Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Stephanie and Laura. As well as all my family members.

110-Who is your most loyal friend?
Stephanie and Laura lol

111-Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
Stephanie and Laura

112-If your best friend died, what would you do?
OMG I would have a mental break down for real! I would be so lost!

113-Something you’ve lied about.
My age to people lol. I just want to be 21 already!!!!!!!!

114-Have you ever felt replaced?
Once, but I got over that REAL quick.

115-Say 5 facts about your bestfriend(s):
*Crazy
*Loving
*Strange
*Unpredictable
*Smart

Relationships

116-The last person you hugged?
My momma.

117-Story of your first kiss?
It was a dare. Thanks Laura.

118-Do you like kissing in public?
I guess, but not making out or anything like that.

119-Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
Yes. I refuse to kiss someone younger than me, unless its my little kid cousins. But thats different.

120-You have a preference for boys or girls?
Boys.

121-Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
Neither are. 

127-What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
Their teeth and the way they talk or speak.

128-Are looks important in a relationship?
They are important but not the most important. 

129-What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
Teeth. 

130-What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
No one younger than me and no one that is more than 3 years older than me. 

131-Would you ever date someone off of the Internet?
NEVER! 

133-Do you have a crush on anyone?
No.

134-A description of the girl/boy you like:
No one.

135-Say 1 fact about the person you like:
None.

136-If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
Move on. Obviously their not worth my time.

137-When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Yesterday. To my Daddy.

138-Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I know they do.

139-Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Who knows. Everyones probably asleep still lol

140-Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
Yes.

141-Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
No. Not waisting my time. 

142-Anyone you’re giving up on?
Kinda.

143-Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
YES

144-Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
YES. BADDDDDD IDEA!

145-Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
No

146-Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Yes.

147-Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
Stephanie and Laura, and I would still do anything for Michael.

148-Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes, Many.

153-What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
Suprised me with cooked dinner. Its the small things I LOVE the most.

154-What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Anything that shows that they care and that they were thinking of me.

157-Are you in love?
I am.

158-Are you in a relationship?
I am not.

159-If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
I dont have one.

160-Are relationships ever worth it?
The right one is.

161-Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
No.

162-Can you commit to one person?
Most defiantly
 
163-Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Oh yes! 

164-Do you ever want to get married?
To the right person yes.

165-Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
I have no idea. I cant tell the future.

167-Do you get jealous easily?
Not at all.

168-The last time you felt jealous, and why?
I dont get jealous easily.

169-What is your definition of cheating?
Flirting, kissing, and anything beyond that.

170-Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes.

171-Do you forgive betrayal?
No.

172-Have you ever cheated on someone?
Nope.

173-Why did your last relationship fail?
Argument.

174-Things you want to say to an ex:
Thats personal.

175-A description of the person you dislike the most:
I dont dislike anyone. 

176-If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
Yes.

177-How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had? 
Maybe like 4 true relationships.

178-How long was your longest relationship?
3 Years.

179-You’ll love me if…
....you get along with me.

180-Share a relationship story:
no....

Music, movies and books

181-How often do you listen to music?
Every day in the car.

182-What kind of music you like?
Country and hiphop and a little rap.

183-Do you like to dance?
Love it!

185-Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
Not today.

186-Share a song that takes you to a certain memory in the past:
I cant really think of one on the spot.

187-A song that’s been stuck in your head:
Not one lately.

188-Put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play:
I cant, Im at work.

189-A book you want to read/have recently read:
I want to read the Kardashians book.

190-Describe your dream library:
One that doesnt exists.

191-Last movie you just watched:
I havnt watched a movie recently. 

192-Do you like watching what type of movies?
Chick Flicks, and some Action movies.

Situations and crazy things

193-You’re in a tattoo parlor about to get inked. What are you getting done?
I love you ... in German.

194-What’s something you can see yourself going to jail for?
Speeding lol.

195-If you could be any character, from any literary work, who would you choose to be?
No one. 

196-You’re given $10,000…under one condition: you cannot keep the money for yourself. Who would you give it to?
Cancer research for St. Jude.

197-If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Nothing....Its made me who I am.

198-If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
Neon - cause its bright.

199-If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Freshman year of high school.

200-You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
Shot gun and COME AT ME BRO! 

201-If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
Something big and that took a while.

202-What is the first curse word that comes to mind?
Shit

203-What the last party you went to was… and when the next will be…
The last one was last tuesday I think and it was for a friends birthday party and who knows when the next one will be.

204-Halloween costume idea?
Indian! 

205-How you’d spend ten thousand bucks?
Probably very fast! 

206-Press ctrl+v and post:
No lol

207-Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with someone you love for ten years or someone you hate for a month? Explain why.
I love????

208-5 things within touching distance:
-Credit Card Machine.
-Phone
-Pen
-Stapler
-Drawer
-Paper

209-A drunken story:
Theres way to many

210-What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Working on my paper work.

211-Currently wanting to see anyone?
Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment