Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

Happy Easter everyone!!!!! 

Seth drove in from South Texas on Thursday, so I was so excited to see him since I only get to see him on holidays. This morning we all went to church at First Baptist Church at 9am and then came home and cooked a good lunch! Mom gave us Easter eggs filled with candy and lip balm! hahaha shes the worst with coming up with ideas hahaha. After we took some pictures we headed out to Cushing, TX where our Papaw (My moms father) is buried. Then we came home and went through some OLDDD pictures from when we were all kids! hahaha talk about some good laughs! All in all it was a wonderful Easter!  






(Putting on our lip balm)





(This is what I put up with)


(My Easter dress)

(Molly loves Easter)





Hope everyone had a wonderful and bless Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment