Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

I'M PREGNANT!

....Just kidding....

I love following peoples journey through motherhood, I dont know why but i have always had an obsession with pregnacy...I use to want to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse but that changed cause im not good with blood haha. but anyways, im following 5 different women on blogspot and they post belly pictures and information about that weeks symptoms and stuff. Dont ask why I like this stuff I know its weird but oh well. haha. Here are the 5 that im following....


Little Baby Garvin - I followed her throughout her whole pregnancy and here is her cute little daughter Harper! 



A Belly For Me A Baby For You - She is carrying her brothers wife's child....I just love reading their stories! 



Mommys Little Sunshine - Another cute family that was expecting there 2nd child! so cute! 

Daisy Go - She is expecting her 1st child, shes so tinyy.




Tiny Toes Little Nose - Shes not very far along but shes having a BOY! 






I really enjoy reading other peoples stories and cant wait to be able to make a cute blog about my pregnancy! but Im NOT pregnant! at least I hope not. JK i know im not! 

If anyone knows of any other cute pregnancy blogs please feel free to share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment