Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Iphone Apps

Since my phone was messed up from that stupid software update I had to get my phone wiped out and so all my apps are gone....So these are my top "everyone needs" apps.

Facebook - Everyone probably has this app on their phone

Foursquare - A check-in app so everyone knows where you are and what your doing haha


Temple Run - This is a fun game that kind of got addicting to me after a while

Jet Pack - Also another game that Dylan downloaded on my phone and now im hooked haha

Draw Something - I am probably the worst drawer ever on this game 

Dyptic Frames - A fun way to make a collage out of pictures


Yellow Pages - A lifesaver when your on the go and need to call someone or a business


Instagram - My favorite app ever! I love taking and editing pictures! 

The Weather Channel - This is a life saver when you dont watch the news weather.

Google - Another one everyone probably has


Pinterest - Love pinterest its an addiction of mine


Trapster - I just found this one and it tells you the speed limit of the road your on, and people can put in if there is a cop around, or video stop lights, or an accident. Its come in quite handy every now and then

Pandora - This is so great for those long car rides so you dont have to keep changing radio stations every city.

Shazam - When a songs playing on the radio and you dont know the name of it, this app will tell you by listening to the song.

Sound Hound - Just like Shazam, I prefer this one over shazam.


Hotstop - Gives directions to anywhere you want to go. Its not just a map its written directions as well

Urbanspoon - For those days when you cant figure out what to eat, it spins different types of foods and prices in your location to come up with a restaurant for you.

Run Keeper - For people who like to jog, run, walk to keep in shape, this app calculates using GPS on how far you have gone 





Im not a huge gamer on my phone or on anything, I have a lot of apps that I can use every day to help with things. I had a lot more apps that were great but they got deleted from my phone and these are just a few that I have re-downloaded. I need to use my back up from my itunes to get all my old apps back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment