Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Photo's!

Now that I got my laptop charged I thought I would share some pictures from this computer! 

Decorating Shae's car! 




We always take stupid family pictures! 




We have a love/hate relationship




We were to lazy to walk back

Just stopped by to see the Budweiser horses!   




There HUGE! 

Look how little she is!!!!!!!!!!!!

View from our beach house

outside shower




Tucker and I

Just golf carting around 

This bird let us get so close...it had little chicks in the post


She stole all the hay out of Sharlits mouth

My almost 10 foot tall Sunflower! 

Shae wrote this on me...totally going to get it as a tattoo one day! 





Jacob Iraq 2nd tour - top left





Spring Break 2010







King! 




Wedding photo booth pictures 

Gage and Avery

Duck hunting...they go all out

Major and deer! 

The Ranch


View from our cabin in TN

HEART kitty

Sharlit

snow! 

Ready to go riding



shot an 8 point 

Had to bottle feed one of our new calves 

Dads new horse trailer! 

Alamo

Birthday flowers! 

We've been friends forever! 




No comments:

Post a Comment