Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Catch Up

LONG TIME, NO BLOGGG

soo my last post was in August and it is now January 2013. Hahaa so I think it is time for me to play a little catch up on everything that has happened in between.






1. I turned the big 21!

Finally I turned 21 after what felt like forever waiting for August 14th to come around! I celebrated with my best friends which made me not even remember the night. Thanks guys! 






2. My Brother and Sister-In-Law celebrated 1 Year!

On October 29th my brother Jacob and my sister-in-law celebrate their first anniversary and i love them so much i was so excited when i was asked to help set up their surprise anniversary date that was on top my my work the Hotel Fredonia. It was sooo pretty esp with the sunset and their silhouette picture!




3. Brett and I started dating

While we were in Dallas after a horrible way to start the trip with my radiator busting and having to spend $600 to fix it on our way to Dallas we finally got to their and Brett took me a very nice restaurant  and asked me to be his girlfriend. And after being stressed and probably rude to him after my whole car situation i had to say yes. Which was the best decision i've made so far. :)



4. Thanksgiving

All my family was out of town so Brett refused to let me have Thanksgiving alone so we celebrated with one of Brett's good friends Jeremiah with his grandmother. It was so great and nice for them to include me.



5. Austin Trip

 Brett and I went to Austin to visit his brother and his good friends who live their. So I went out of my way to get us a nice place to stay (Lakeway Resort and Spa) and fun things to do while their. It was such a great trip. But whats a road trip without a little car trouble....lol..







6. Baby Leighton was born! 

My best friend Shae Pritchard gave birth to her first born Leighton Alan Pritchard. He was born almost a month early and is having a few health issues so if you could keep this youngster in your prayers im sure Shae and Jeremy would greatly appreciate it. Cant wait to meet you little guy!




7. Christmas

My Favorite time of the year! Every year we do a family Christmas card, which my brothers complain about every year haha, but we all had a great time with this one. Brett and I went to the Sigma Alpha Mu Christmas Party, and I had a fun time decorating my house for the Holidays!











8. New Years

Since both Brett and I had to work! I worked 7am - 9:45 pm and Brett had to work until 1am since we had a big New Years Celebration at the Hotel. I decided to get all dressed up and come visit him at work so we both could get our very first midnight kiss! It was so special for us both and a huge thanks to Joanna for capturing the moment for us! And since im huge into decorating for holidays, I decided to bling out my mantle with disco balls and fun fireworks on my lights (that you can not see very well).






9. Gambling.

Im not a huge gambler, but one of Bretts good friends Patrick was celebrating his birthday and wanted to go to Shreveport and spend the whole night gambling. Since Brett really wanted me to go I was down to waist some money hahaha. 








Well I hope thats a good catch up. 
I am so excited to see what Two Thousand Thirteen has to bring. 


A few extra pictures from the past few months!!! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment