Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Legends at SFA

So its been awhile since ive posted anything but lately ive been really busy at work and moving. For the past 2 months, ive been buying and gathering things for my new apartment! My family has been amazing buying me stuff trying to get me ready to have my own place! Finally on the 17th I got to move in.  Since all the guys in my family were working that day it was up to me and my momma to move all 40 boxes from the truck and my SUV (Which was packed full) all the way to the 4th floor of building 7! it took us about 24 trips up and down. THANKS MOM YOUR THE BEST!!! After all of that I finally have my apartment set up exactly how I want it....minus a few decoration items....I've been really excited to post a few pictures so here they are! 

First time in my new place! 

Room Number

Entrance plus washer/dryer room










Horse picture is not stayingg just an FYI 





Shower curtain plus my shutter (isnt finished yet)

Closet 

Organized by dresses, nice shirts, whites, tank tops, shirts, t-shirts, dress pants, and jeans
Plus color coordinated 







No comments:

Post a Comment